top of page

About Us

Ag4UP: Discover Ag4Up, your gateway to unparalleled excellence in global agribusiness consultancy. At Ag4Up, we cater to the distinct needs of premier clients seeking premium support in navigating the intricacies of the agribusiness sector. Our bespoke services are meticulously designed to address the unique challenges inherent in agricultural investments. From strategic problem-solving in products, information management, and distribution optimization to expert investment advisory, educational insights, and specialized M&A facilitation, Ag4Up is your trusted partner in realizing and maximizing value. Embark on a journey where innovation meets excellence, as we redefine success in agribusiness for our esteemed clientele.

joaorebequi.jpg

Founder’s message: Throughout my almost 30 years of experience in the Ag Business sector, including working for publicly traded companies (NYSE), I have observed many challenges to the industry resulting from the lack of good source of information. According to the United Nations, despite agriculture being one of the oldest segments of the global economy, only 11% of the world's population is directly involved in food production for the remaining 89%, a gap that is even larger in major urban areas where the most important decisions are made.

In addition, as a Private Pilot, I learned that aviation and business have many similarities.  I have brought this spirit into my company because in Aviation, advice and experience are valued more than anything else, and every pilot needs to be prepared for any cross-country flight using all the information available.

As a result, AG4UP was formed to assist the AG industry in addressing the gap between experience and information, helping them to navigate and make better business decisions. Through our four instruments, our purpose is to help businesses and investors navigate the agricultural business landscape. Regardless of what you need, we will be able to help you take off and land safely with your business and investments.
 

About Us
bg2.png
ag4up

Ag4UP

Our Mission:

 

We can assist your business in navigating the agricultural industry. No matter where you go, you will take off and land safely.

 

Our Values:

 

Client’s Result: Our priority in every project is to deliver results to our clients.

 

Adaptability: We are flexible and adjustable to our clients needs and market changes.

Transparency and Integrity: All stakeholders are treated with integrity and transparency by the way we conduct our business.

Family: We believe that family is the foundation of society and encourage the right balance between work and family.

 

Products

Our four Instruments are designed to
assist the industry in any cross-country situation:

AG_EDUCATION_FUNDOS_CLAROS.png
AG_BRIEFING_FUNDOS_CLAROS.png
AG_INVESTMENT_ADVISORY_FUNDOS_CLAROS.png
AG_CHANNEL_FUNDOS_CLAROS.png
AG_EDUCATION_FUNDOS_ESCUROS.png
gestor.png

Commercial Manager Course

Talk to consultant Nathalia Godinho
nathalia@ag4up.com
02.png

Sales Consultant Course

Talk to consultant Nathalia Godinho
nathalia@ag4up.com
AG_BRIEFING_FUNDOS_CLAROS.png

Unlock the power of informed decision-making with Ag4Up's Ag Briefing – a premium subscription product tailored for agribusiness decision-makers. This B2B platform goes beyond ordinary sources, offering meticulously curated insights by our senior consultancy team. Providing in-depth commodities chain analyses, earnings calls for publicly traded companies, and exclusive information, Ag Briefing is your indispensable tool for strategic decisions in the agribusiness sector. Elevate your decision-making process with Ag Briefing's unparalleled quality and expertise. For inquiries and subscription details, get in touch with us at contact@ag4up.com

hand.png
presentation.png

Our researches

Check out the free sample of Millennials and Gen z: consumption profile in Brazilian agribusiness research, available for download:

News

News

Cases

Cases

IARA is the first company dedicated to subscription-based irrigation services in Brazil. A disruptive model created in partnership with Ag4UP.

Partners

Team

Nathalia Godinho

Associate Consultant

mail.png

Fabricio Magalhães

Third Part SSPS Statistic Expert

mail.png

Leandra Moreira

Marketing Specialist & Sales Consultant

mail.png

Gabriel Gugel

Ag Data Specialist

mail.png

Partners

taxgroup2.png
brazilfinance.png
MARCA_ZOOM_.png

Ag Techs

beprecise.png

Problem to Solve: “Increase the rational use of fertilizer in center pivots, doing more with less.” Rodrigo Dal Sasso/ BePrecise CEO

contato

Contact

contact@ag4up.com

 

Office is 13609 California St Suite #429

 

Omaha , NE
 

  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn

© 2023 by Ag4UP

You can contact us by using this form:

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page